Friday 4 January 2008

The UK and America are dying

I was thinking lately Both the UK and America are slowly but surely dying from my viewpoint, in the UK for me it’s too late or could it be? The UK’s immigration is through the roof every day you read about immigration is costing more money and how immigrants are taking jobs taking housing taking all the free gifts that this ridiculous excuse for a government is giving them, immigrating to a predominantly white area to me would be the end scenario but one I can honestly see happening.

What can we do? To me we have so much separation in nationalism it is unbelievable but true. My main idea is for nationalist groups to talk out there differences and get together because as one we are useless but together we could be a force until this the future is dim.

No comments: